Akron Office Movers
Request a Quote
Are you planning an upcoming business move in the Akron area? Whether you’re relocating a small office or preparing for a large corporate relocation, moving your business requires careful planning and coordination. Trust the experienced commercial moving team at Krupp Moving & Storage for the exceptional customer experience you need.
We have years of experience handling complicated business and office moves of all sizes with a dedicated team prepared for anything. Get ready for a stress free move to your new address!
The Importance of Coordinated & Professional Office Moving Services
Relocating your company can be an exciting transition that allows you to reduce costs, grow your business, or take advantage of new opportunities. However, it requires planning for short-term disruption along with staff, vendor, infrastructure, and build-out needs.
Perhaps you’re expanding your company to another location or ready to lease larger space. You may be downsizing like many companies in Akron, OH to transition to a long-term hybrid model that allows office staff to work remotely while reducing your overhead costs.
You may be ready to relocate to a facility that provides better amenities or a more strategic location. With the changes to the Akron, Ohio office market, maybe you want to take advantage of purchase options or upgrade to class A office space. Downtown Akron is becoming a more desirable area for businesses thanks to 3 million square feet of office space with a growing number of mixed-used developments. Outside the downtown Akron area, you’ll find many repurposed and updated business parks that may better suit your company.
As you plan your move day and settle on a new location, remember the value that a professional moving company in Akron can offer.
Krupp Moving and Storage understands that your company must navigate and manage many details during your move including:
If your move is not handled efficiently and smoothly, you can face not only going over budget but damaged relations with customers, staff frustrations, missed deadlines, data loss, and vendor service interruption.
Krupp Moving & Storage takes pride in offering tailored service to make a stress free transition a top priority. We will work closely with you to develop a relocation plan that has your company up and running again in record time.
Give us a phone call at (330) 359-1491 to discuss your needs and request a free quote for the services you are looking for!
Personalized Akron Office Moving Services Tailored to Your BusinessAs one of the highest rated Akron business moving companies, Krupp Moving & Storage is committed to streamlining your move. We help you take advantage of all the benefits your new location offers without a costly and difficult transition period. Our courteous moving crew is dedicated to performing an excellent job with tailored service that includes:
- Dedicated move coordinator oversees logistics, assists with planning, and serves as a single point of contact
- Specialized move solutions and the right equipment to handle all types of office furnishings, equipment, electronics, records, and IT equipment
- A professional and experienced crew to carry out prep work and a coordinated move that avoids damage to leased space and belongings
- Cubicle, workstation, and office furniture disassembly and assembly
- Tailored scheduling options to minimize disruption or plan a staged relocation
Office Moving Services Offered by Our Akron Moving CompanyYou can count on our professional movers in Akron, Ohio to arrive on site in uniform, on time, and ready to deliver courteous service that exceeds your expectations. Here is what we do to make your business move day a seamless and worry free experience.
Office Equipment Relocation
Office Storage Service
Office Packing Services
Our Akron movers have years of experience performing tailored packing services. You can rest easy knowing your sensitive electronics, equipment, documents, supplies, and more are carefully packed with the right packing materials to avoid damage or loss.
Office Move Checklist & Tips for a Stress-Free ProcessTo ensure an efficient relocation that goes as smoothly as possible, here are some tips and guidelines from our top-rated Ohio movers.
- Check blueprints and measurements of the new location. This will help with space planning and assessing IT upgrades, furnishings, vendors, buildouts, and the move itself.
- Assess existing furnishings. Plan to liquidate furnishings that are not suitable for the new space. New furnishings may take months for delivery after placing an order. Another option is renting or buying used office furniture. Our movers can help with assembly and arrangement!
- Assign an in-house move manager. They will work with the movers to make important decisions and coordinate the relocation.
- Have office staff pack their own belongings and workstations. Be sure to supply appropriate packing materials.
- Consult with the IT department to conduct an IT audit and plan for the relocation and necessary upgrades.
- Notify vendors, staff, and customers of your relocation. You can use this office move announcement template.
- Use office moving labels for any boxes that will be packed by employees. Designate floor numbers and workstations or offices plus the total number of boxes.
- Determine if relocation costs should be capitalized or expensed based on current IRS rules.
- Hire a dependable moving company as early as possible. You will want to work with the movers to plan and coordinate your move beginning in the early stages.
How Much Does an Office Move Cost in Akron?
One of the first stages of planning your relocation is preparing an accurate budget. Your office move price will be based on dozens of factors unique to your move. The best way to get an accurate quote is to give us a phone call at (330) 359-1491 to set up a free, in-person assessment. To prepare your estimate, we will consider:
- Square footage
- Size of moving crew needed
- Type of equipment and furniture
- Preparation required for the job
- Packing services needed
- Storage requirements
With Krupp Moving & Storage, you can count on an affordable price and professional service you can depend on ahead of your move.
Remember that the moving company price is only a portion of your total move budget. Don’t forget to plan for replacing or renting furnishings, IT upgrades, repairs, cleaning, lost productivity, buildouts, vendor changes, and more.
How to Choose the Best Akron Office Moving Companies
Do not hire just any movers in Ohio for a delicate business relocation. The future of your company may count on a seamless and efficient move as delays and damage may have a far-reaching price.
The best movers for the job aren’t just affordable; they are courteous, hard working, and specialize in office moving to deliver great service. We recommend always researching movers before you make your decision to ensure a stress free experience. Here is what to look for:
- Licensed and insured moving company to protect you if anything happens.
- Positive reviews and referrals from past customers.
- Helpful and polite staff ready to answer your questions.
- Written estimate and transparent price structure without hidden fees or confusing terms.
- Professional movers who are background checked with years of industry experience.
- Years of experience in the industry performing similar relocations.
- Specialized tools and equipment needed for your job.
Krupp Moving and Storage has a well-earned reputation for excellence. We have more than 15 years of experience handling local moving and long distance moving including office relocations large and small. We are proud of the hundreds of 5-star reviews we have earned based on more than 12,000 successful moves and low claims rate. That’s why we boast a high referral rate with much of our business coming from past customers and referrals.
Call our award-winning team of movers today for unbeatable service in the Akron, OH area.