Krupp Moving Services offers moving services for large homes, small apartments and everything in between. Regardless of the size of your move, we will handle it carefully to safeguard your belongings throughout the moving process. Every successful move first starts with careful planning and gathering all the information necessary to help determine your moving needs. Therefore we offer a free consultation for your move, followed by a moving estimate. We offer free in-home estimates, quick over-the-phone estimates, or simply submit an online request for an estimate.
The number of movers, trucks, and hours it will take to complete your move is determined by many factors:
- Your moving dates,
- Origin and destination addresses,
- The size of your move,
- What floor you are moving to and from (are you in a second floor apartment going to a first floor one?),
- Elevator accessibility, and
- If you need multiple stops.
- We will also take into consideration if you need storage, partial or full packing, box delivery, or hoisting for items that will not fit through the main entry or hallways.
With all of this information, we can provide you with a detailed moving estimate that includes all of the moving services you need.
Full service movers
According to the estimate, our staff will arrive at your home with all the necessary equipment to relocate your belongings to your new home. Our staff is trained to disassemble any furniture and will reassemble it in your new home. Every item will be padded and carefully packed on the truck to avoid any loss or damage.
For a typical move, we start by loading all of your boxes and containers on the truck followed by your furniture, appliances and other items. We do this for two reasons:
- We will need the extra space in your home to disassemble your furniture as well as to wrap it with moving pads before we load it to the truck.
- When we unload your belongings in the new location, we want to start with the large items and furniture, which we will reassemble in the rooms according to your instructions. When the furniture is in its place and reassembled, we will unload your boxes and containers in the rooms according to their labels. That way your new home will not be crowded and you will be able to unpack your boxes one at a time, as you need them.
We’ll move you when it’s convenient for you
We are available to move you seven days a week and on most holidays for no additional cost. During the end and beginning of each month (from the 25th of each month to the 3rd of the next), we receive a high volume of moving requests, as most closings on homes and expiring apartment leases occur at the end or the beginning of each month.
Tip: If possible, call at least a week in advance in to schedule your move if you need to move during any of those high-volume days. We want to make sure we can accommodate your moving needs.